The RS7 has a lightweight carbon composite shell using Bell’s high-pressure proprietary molding system. The innovative shell and shield are designed to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance, and energy absorbing capabilities. The Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) shield and rubber gasket seal ensure air, water, and dust will not enter the eyeport. The RS7’s sleek and modern design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels.
An outstanding choice for any racer who drives an open cockpit car and is looking for the perfect fit and comfort.
Available in White
While Bell offers this helmet in flat black, Stamina Grey (graphics), and Stamina Red (graphics) we only stock white other colors can be special ordered.
The Pro Series is designed for drivers at all levels of racing who expect industry-leading performance, professional features, and the latest engineering advances. The RS7 as a member of the Pro Series feature contemporary design, ultra-lightweight composite shell construction, an advanced energy management system, superior ventilation, and a professional fit to meet the unpredictable demands of any racing environment with supreme confidence.
Pro Series helmets are offered in exact hat sizes for a perfect fit.
Features and Benefits
- Light weight carbon composite shell is lighter than the none Pro-series helmets.
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility. (This shield will never fog if it remains in good condition)
- Powerful and effective top and chin bar ventilation system with 14 air intake and extraction channels for maximum ventilation
- Shell and shield design optimized to improve aerodynamic performance, reduce internal noise, and enhance energy management capacities
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio system. This simply makes it easier to install a radio microphone over installing a mic in helmet without integrated channels.
- Air Intake, side air extractors, rear spoiler, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys available are available on special order.
- Factory installed Hans posts as original equipment This feature is valued at $65.
- Synthetic rubber gasket seals to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet. The rubber gasket is superior when compared to a foam gasket that comes on less expensive helmets. And makes a good seal when the visor is down.
Shield and pivot kit: SE07, SV(SE07, SE077)
Pivot kit (screws and pieces that attach the visor to the helmet).
Both shield and pivot kits are stocking items and sold separately.
In the box with the helmet is a draw string helmet bag, a Clear DSAF shield installed, HANS anchor posts installed, and a Hex Wrench Key for visor removal/replacement.
Available shields: Clear DSAF (comes installed on the helmet), Smoke and Dark Smoke. Mirrored shields available on special order
Snell SA2020 and FIA 8859 Certified
Sizes from 6 ¾ (54 cm) to 7 ¾ (61+ cm) are available. Currently we are only stocking 7 3/8,7 ½, and 7 5/8.