Designed for closed cockpit forms of racing, the M8 Carbon is the next evolution in Bell’s legendary M series design platform. The M8 Carbon incorporates traditional styling, enhanced visibility, with maximum versatility allowing the helmet to be used in all forms of racing. With an ultra-lightweight carbon shell, premium interior, superior ventilation, and large eyeport for racers who require eyewear or prefer maximum visibility, the M8 Carbon provides next-level comfort for drivers who want Bell’s iconic brand styling and industry-leading performance.
If you race a closed cockpit car and want the very cool look of Carbon, this is the perfect helmet for you.
Racers demand the perfect combination of performance and protection every time they hit the track. Bell delivers that with the Carbon Series. Bell’s Carbon Series combines leading-edge design, superior ventilation, performance features, an advanced energy management system, and a lightweight carbon shell made using Bell’s proprietary high-pressure molding system to deliver the best performance to value ratio in motorsports. The Carbon Series is designed for the racer who values the latest technical innovations and is looking for a performance edge.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra-lightweight carbon shell, minimizes neck loading and fatigue
- Large eyeport for enhanced visibility. This is especially nice if you wear glasses as it makes getting your glasses on/off easier.
- Versatile ventilation system featuring lower front chin bar ventilation and upper manual lever air intake vents that can be opened and closed
- Synthetic rubber gasket seals to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet. The rubber gasket is superior when compared to a foam gasket that comes on less expensive helmets. And makes a good seal when the visor is down.
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio system. This simply makes it easier to install a radio microphone over installing a mic in helmet without integrated channels
Shield and pivot kit: SRV-8, SRV-1
Pivot kit (screws and pieces that attach the visor to the helmet).
Both shield and pivot kits are stocking items and sold separately.
In the box with the helmet is a draw string helmet bag, a Clear shield installed, and a Hex Wrench Key for visor removal/replacement.
Available shields: Clear (comes installed on the helmet), Smoke and Dark Smoke. Mirrored shields available on special order
Snell SA2020 and FIA 8859 Certified
Sizes from 7 1/8 (57 cm) to 7 ¾ (62+ cm) are available. Currently we are only stocking 7 3/8, 7 3/8+,7 ½, 7 5/8 and 7 3/4