The GP3 combines traditional F1 styling, a versatile air intake system, a Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) shield, and a lightweight carbon composite shell with leading-edge aerodynamic performance. A great option for open-wheel, formula racers, and karters who demand professional features, performance, and comfort, the GP3 Sport provides maximum ventilation and clear vision in even the toughest track conditions.
An outstanding choice for anyone racing an open cockpit car (Formula, Sport Racers, or roadsters with little or no windscreen). Everyone we’ve sold has been loved by the racer who wears it.
Available in White
While Bell offers this helmet in Flat Black, we only stock White. Flat Black can be ordered as an option.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight composite shell
- Versatile ventilation system featuring lower front chin bar ventilation and upper manual lever air intake vents that can be opened and closed
- Front duckbill (chin spoiler) for improved aerodynamic performance and compatible with Bell’s rear spoilers, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys (available separately) for enhanced stability at high speeds
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility. (This shield will never fog if it remains in good condition)
- Synthetic rubber gasket seals to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet. The rubber gasket is superior when compared to a foam gasket that comes on less expensive helmets. And makes a good seal when the visor is down.
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio system. This simply makes it easier to install a radio microphone over installing a mic in helmet without integrated channels.
- Clear Manual Lever Air Intake Vents Installed These vents allow you to run with them open for venting or closed.
Pivot kit (screws and pieces that attach the visor to the helmet).
Both shield and pivot kits are stocking items and sold separately.
Shield and Pivot Kit: SE03, SV(SE03/SE05)
In the box with the helmet is a draw string helmet bag, clear DSAF shield (installed), bag and a Hex Wrench Key for visor removal/replacement.
Available shields: Clear DSAF (comes installed on the helmet), Smoke and Dark Smoke. Mirrored shields available on special order
Snell SA2020 Certified